Youth-Only Film Festival Pass for $10
Utah Film Center is committed to drawing people of all ages to independent film and in that spirit we have partnered with Utah Pride Center’s Youth Activity Center, Encircle, and UMOCA’s Out Loud Workshop to engage a group of youth advisors to help serve as a sounding board for films that resonate with 14–20 year olds. LGBTQ youth often experience many challenges, especially in Utah, of how others respond to their sexual orientation or gender identity. The Utah Film Center’s goal is to use the power of film to give greater attention to these challenges, build on strengths, and create a safe and affirming environment for LGBTQ youth.
For only $10, youth can receive the following pass benefits:
- 1 ticket to each of our youth approved films: Free CeCe, Handsome Devil, I Dream In Another Language, Raising Zoey, & Small Talk
- Access to the DTH Lounge between 9 am – 4 pm
- Entrance to the youth-led post-film discussions after the Free CeCe & Raising Zoey screenings
- Discounts to local restaurants
- A 4-day GREENbike pass during the Festival weekend
Must be 14-20 years old to use a Youth Pass.PASS SALES HAVE ENDED
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.