Utah Film Center utilizes the power of film to educate, inspire, and engage Utahns transcending geographic, political, religious, and cultural boundaries to highlight human experiences from around the world. The vision of the Film Center is an inclusive, engaged, and empathetic community. Each of the Film Center’s programs – film programming, media education, and artist support – utilize the power of film to support human connections.
Utah Film Center is a pillar not just for cinematic and media literacy but also for the Utah Enlightenment.
Les Roka – The Utah Review
$5 per month
Helps continue to provide free weekly film screenings and community discussions on important and fascinating issues
$10 per month
Helps provide free bus transportation so that students and their teachers can attend Tumbleweeds Festival Field Trips
$30 per month
Helps provide statewide classroom presentations for teachers and students on animation and virtual reality.
*This program has a 1:1 match!
$125 per month
Helps cover travel costs for filmmakers and distinguished guests for our film screenings
$208 per month
Helps provide a year of residency for Utah-based filmmakers at the Artist Foundry
Above are a few examples of how donations at different levels can impact our community.
*Please select Monthly Payment if you would like to split your donation into monthly sustaining payments.
Donations over $60 a year receive priority access, and discounts to Utah Film Center events, including:
- Mailed monthly program guide and Good Film Makes Better Humans sticker
- Invitations to screening receptions, some with visiting filmmakers (as available)
- Pre-seating to all evening screenings at The City Library and Rose Wagner screenings
- Invitations to select Artist Foundry events and discounts to workshops
- Vouchers and discounted tickets for each of our film festivals, Damn These Heels and Tumbleweeds