We are excited to offer the 16th year of Damn These Heels, the only festival in Utah devoted to showcasing LGBTQ stories in film that highlight LGBTQ culture, ideas, struggles, and triumphs.
What started out as a handful of screenings has turned into the longest-running LGBTQ film festival in the Mountain West, an immersive weekend festival that has presented more than 220 thought-provoking and entertaining films over the years including Quiet Heroes, Southwest of Salem, Todrick Hall: Behind the Curtain, The Pearl, Strike a Pose, Kiki, G.B.F., God’s Own Country, The Slippers, Boulevard, Beginners, Summer of Sangaile, and Tangerine.
Festival passes are now on sale. Individual film tickets on sale in early June when films are announced.
Passes Now On Sale – Get the Most Out of Your Festival!
- – Price Goes Up June 4 to $80 –
- One Ticket to Opening Night Film & Party
- 10 tickets of your choosing to Festival films
(Pass not valid for additional Opening Night Film tickets)
- Priority entrance to Festival screenings
- Discounts at local restaurants & transportation
- Discounts on official Festival merchandise
*New this year* Add a donation to your pass to help make the Festival more financially sustainable.
For an additional donation of:
- $100, you will receive a Utah Film Center water bottle and listing on our Festival pre-screening reel. *($90 tax-deductible value)
- $250, you will receive a Damn T-shirt, Utah Film Center water bottle, and listing on our Festival pre-screening reel. *($220 tax-deductible value)
- $500, you will receive two Damn T-shirts, two Utah Film Center water bottles, listing on our Festival pre-screening reel and listing on our website. *($440 tax-deductible value.)
Damn These Heels is a program of the nonprofit Utah Film Center and made possible by the support of individuals, foundations, and corporate supporters.
Interested in being a corporate or foundation sponsor? Please click here to email our development team.