About the Drive-In
- Tickets now on sale! Space is limited and tickets must be bought in advance – only 1 ticket is required per vehicle
- Drive-in located in the parking lot behind the Belgian Waffle & Omelet Inn.
- Gates open at 7:30pm
- The film will start at dusk (8:30pm-ish)
- The audio for the movie is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio). If you don’t have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movie.
- Large vehicles will be parked in the back. Sorry, no passenger vans or diesel engine trucks permitted, and lift gates/hatches cannot be raised if the view of other guests is blocked.
- The movie is to be watched from inside your car or within your designated parking stall.
- Masks are required upon leaving your designated area. Social distancing and mask-wearing will be enforced in all public areas.
- Port-a-potties are available.
About the Film
From the producers of The Fault in Our Stars comes this heartfelt coming-of-age story about the adventure of finding yourself and falling in love. Everyone deserves a great love story. But for seventeen-year-old Simon Spier (Nick Robinson) it’s a bit complicated: he’s yet to tell his family or friends he’s gay and he doesn’t actually know the identity of the anonymous classmate he’s fallen for online. Also starring Josh Duhamel, Katherine Langford, and Jennifer Garner, Love, Simon is “everything we need right now” (Pete Hammond, Deadline).