About the Drive-In
- Tickets are free, but space is limited and tickets must be reserved in advance – only 1 ticket is required per vehicle
- Drive-in located in the parking lot behind the Belgian Waffle & Omelet Inn.
- Gates open at 7:00pm
- The film will start at 8:00pm
- The audio for the movie is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio). If you don’t have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movie.
- Large vehicles will be parked in the back. Sorry, no passenger vans or diesel engine trucks permitted, and lift gates/hatches cannot be raised if the view of other guests is blocked.
- The movie is to be watched from inside your car or within your designated parking stall.
- Masks are required upon leaving your designated area. Social distancing and mask-wearing will be enforced in all public areas.
- Port-a-potties are available.
About the Film
From Kim A. Snyder, director of the Peabody Award-winning documentary Newtown, comes an insightful, rousing coming-of-age story of a generation of youth leaders determined to take the reigns and fight for justice at a most critical time in our nation’s history. Sparked by the plague of gun violence ravaging their schools, Us Kids chronicles the March For Our Lives movement over the course of several years, following Emma Gonzalez, its co-founders, survivors, and a group of teenage activists as they pull off the largest youth protest in American history and set out across the country and globally to build an inclusive and unprecedented youth movement that addresses racial justice, a growing public health crisis and shocking a political system into change.