About the Drive-In
- Tickets are free, but space is limited and tickets must be reserved in advance – only 1 ticket is required per vehicle
- Sandy pop-up drive-in is located at the Dimple Dell Recreation Center.
- Gates open at 6:00pm – please arrive by 6:45pm
- The film starts at 7:00pm
- The audio for the movie is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio). If you don’t have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movie.
- Large vehicles will be parked in the back. Sorry, no passenger vans or diesel engine trucks permitted, and lift gates/hatches cannot be raised if the view of other guests is blocked.
- The movie is to be watched from inside your car or within your designated parking stall.
- Masks are required upon leaving your designated area. Social distancing and mask-wearing will be enforced in all public areas.
- Restrooms are available.
- Film screening subject to weather.
About the Film
In small-town Preston, Idaho, awkward teen Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder) has trouble fitting in. After his grandmother is injured in an accident, his life is made even worse when his strangely nostalgic uncle, Rico (Jon Gries), shows up to keep an eye on him. With no safe haven at home or at school, Napoleon befriends the new kid, Pedro (Efren Ramirez). Together the two launch a campaign to run for class president.