About the Drive-In
- Tickets are free, but space is limited and tickets must be reserved in advance – only 1 ticket is required per vehicle
- Sandy pop-up drive-in is located at the Dimple Dell Recreation Center.
- Gates open at 6:00pm – please arrive by 6:45pm
- The film starts at 7:00pm
- The audio for the movie is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio). If you don’t have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movie.
- Large vehicles will be parked in the back. Sorry, no passenger vans or diesel engine trucks permitted, and lift gates/hatches cannot be raised if the view of other guests is blocked.
- The movie is to be watched from inside your car or within your designated parking stall.
- Masks are required upon leaving your designated area. Social distancing and mask-wearing will be enforced in all public areas.
- Restrooms are available.
- Film screening subject to weather.
About the Film
Young Norman Babcock (Kodi Smit-McPhee) has the ability to speak with the dead — and he often prefers their company to that of the living. Norman receives word from his strange Uncle Prenderghast (John Goodman) that a centuries-old witch’s curse on their town is real and about to come true — and that only Norman can stop it. When zombies rise from their graves, Norman must summon all his courage and compassion and push his paranormal abilities to the limit to save his fellow townspeople.