About the Drive-In
- Tickets now on sale! Space is limited and tickets must be bought in advance – only 1 ticket is required per vehicle
- Drive-in located in the parking lot behind the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum and Euro Treasures. Enter off of 500 West between 500 South and 600 South.
- Gates open at 7:30pm
- The film will start at dusk (8:30pm-ish)
- The audio for the movie is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio). If you don’t have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movie.
- Large vehicles will be parked in the back. Sorry, no passenger vans or diesel engine trucks permitted, and lift gates/hatches cannot be raised if the view of other guests is blocked.
- The movie is to be watched from inside your car or within your designated parking stall.
- Masks are required upon leaving your designated area. Social distancing and mask-wearing will be enforced in all public areas.
- Port-a-potties are available.
About the Film
From director Todd Douglas Miller (Dinosaur 13) comes a cinematic event fifty years in the making. Crafted from a newly discovered trove of 65mm footage, and more than 11,000 hours of uncatalogued audio recordings, Apollo 11 takes us straight to the hear t of NASA’s most celebrated mission—the one that first put men on the moon, and forever made Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin into household names. Immersed in the perspectives of the astronauts, the team in Mission Control, and the millions of spectators on the ground, we vividly experience those momentous days and hours in 1969 when humankind took a giant leap into the future.