About the Drive-In
- Tickets now on sale! Space is limited and tickets must be bought in advance – only 1 ticket is required per vehicle
- Drive-in located in the parking lot behind the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum and Euro Treasures. Enter off of 500 West between 500 South and 600 South.
- Gates open at 7:30pm
- The film will start at dusk (8:30pm-ish)
- The audio for the movie is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio). If you don’t have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movie.
- Large vehicles will be parked in the back. Sorry, no passenger vans or diesel engine trucks permitted, and lift gates/hatches cannot be raised if the view of other guests is blocked.
- The movie is to be watched from inside your car or within your designated parking stall.
- Masks are required upon leaving your designated area. Social distancing and mask-wearing will be enforced in all public areas.
- Port-a-potties are available.
About the Film
John Lewis: Good Trouble, directed by acclaimed filmmaker Dawn Porter (Trapped, Gideon’s Army), chronicles the life and career of the legendary civil rights activist and Democratic Representative from Georgia, and celebrates his 60-plus years of social activism and legislative action on civil rights, voting rights, gun control, health-care reform, and immigration. Featuring both rare archival footage and exclusive interviews with the late Congressman, Porter explores his childhood experiences, his inspiring family and his fateful meeting with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in 1957. In addition to her interviews with Lewis and his family, Porter’s primarily cinéma verité film also includes interviews with political leaders, Congressional colleagues, and other people who figured prominently in his life.