About the Drive-In
- Tickets are free, but space is limited and tickets must be reserved in advance – only 1 ticket is required per vehicle
- Taylorsville pop-up drive-in is located at the Taylorsville Recreation Center.
- Gates open at 6:00pm – please arrive by 6:45pm
- The film starts at 7:00pm
- The audio for the movie is broadcast through an FM transmitter (radio). If you don’t have an FM transmitter in your car you can bring a battery-operated stereo with speakers to hear the movie.
- Large vehicles will be parked in the back. Sorry, no passenger vans or diesel engine trucks permitted, and lift gates/hatches cannot be raised if the view of other guests is blocked.
- The movie is to be watched from inside your car or within your designated parking stall.
- Masks are required upon leaving your designated area. Social distancing and mask-wearing will be enforced in all public areas.
- Restrooms are available.
- Film screening subject to weather.
About the Film
On his way to school, Bastian (Barret Oliver) ducks into a bookstore to avoid bullies. Sneaking away with a book called “The Neverending Story,” Bastian begins reading it in the school attic. The novel is about Fantasia, a fantasy land threatened by “The Nothing,” a darkness that destroys everything it touches. The kingdom needs the help of a human child to survive. When Bastian reads a description of himself in the book, he begins to wonder if Fantasia is real and needs him to survive.