A portion of every backyard cinema supports the work of the Utah Film Center to educate, inspire, and engage all Utahns transcending political, geographic, cultural, and religious boundaries to highlight human experiences from around the world through the power of film.
All screenings must take place at dusk or later for outdoor projection to work. Rentals include 4 hours of on-site time for set-up, film screening, and pack-up. If you would prefer to have us set up the screen earlier please add additional hours to your rental.
Basic Cost (Monday–Thursday):
- $500 for 12’ screening package, recommended for groups of 50 or less
- $750 for 20’ screening package, recommended for groups of 300 or less
- $150 additional for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday Nights
- $50 Popcorn Machine Rental
- $75 for additional hours
- $500 for film curation
- Travel costs are included if within Salt Lake County
- $75 charge outside of Salt Lake County service area.
- Additional travel costs if outside the Wasatch Front service area.